FlexSim Basics Training familiarizes new users with the FlexSim environment and helps users create models with FlexSim’s built-in dropdown menus and Process Flow.
Users who master this material become familiar with the basics of building and navigating FlexSim models.
Covered topics :
- Fundamentals of the discrete event simulation.
- Presentation of the FlexSim features and library objects.
- Building models with standard objects. Built-in logic of the FlexSim objects.
- Coordination of the concurrent processes/activities with Process Flow.
- Controlling task executers (transporters, operators) from Process Flow.
- Advanced interfacing of Excel with FlexSim Models
- Statistical analysis and scenario manipulation with the Experimenter and ExpertFit
- Visualization and analysis of the simulation results. Video recorder.
- Virtual experiments.
At the end of FlexSim Basics training, the participants are expected to become autonomous in modeling material flow and general processes and should be able to use common FlexSim objects in their typical configurations.
FlexSim Basics is a 3 days training who doesn’t have any user prerequisite