Visual Components Essentials Training familiarizes new users with the Visual Components environment and helps on create, simulate and analyze 3D layout starting from the standard eCat smart Components.
Covered topics :
- eCatalog – discovering the available components catalog.
- 3D Layout Creation – drag and drop smart components, connections and parameter configuration.
- Process Modeler – products, process, and material flow rule definition in the 3D Layout.
- Basic Robotics – robot teaching and programming, usages of external axis, positioners and tools; cycle time estimation, reachability and collision detection.
- Simulation Statistics – creation and visualization of simulation data with the statistics dashboard.
- Simulation and output – creation of 3D and 2D deliverables (3D PDF, animations VCAX, 3D export, avi and dwg), 3D Layout rendering and photo realistic video creation.
At the end of Visual Components Essentials training, the participants are expected to become autonomous in creating 3D Layout modeling material flow and general processes and should be able to use analyze and create simulation deliverables.
Visual Components Essential is a 2 days training who doesn’t have any user prerequisite